JAVA2DAYS 2017 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
IMPORTANT DATES 2017
Call for Papers opens: June 01, 2017
Call for Papers closes: September 15, 2017
- Talks: 25 and 50 mins; max 2 speakers;
- Workshops and Hands-on Labs: 90 or 120 mins; max 3 speakers;
- Discussion Panels: 40 or 80 mins; max of 4 speakers;
- If your submission hightlights new research, tools, vulnerabilities etc, it
will be given priority.
- Prefer alternative and/or interactive formats for your presentation.
- Please submit one proposal per form.
- Keep the audience in mind: they’re professional, and already pretty smart.
- Be authentic. Your peers need original ideas in real-world scenarios, relevant
examples, and knowledge transfer.
- Include as much detail about the presentation as you can.
- If you are proposing a panel, tell us who else would be on it.
- Keep proposals free of marketing and sales pitches.
- Context is important. If your talk is about something truly ground-breaking,
it’ll be helpful if you describe it in terms of things that attendees might
already know about.
- Explain why people will want to attend: Is your topic gaining traction? Is it
critical to business? Will attendees learn how to use it, program it, or just
what it is?
- We require new presentations, which has not yet been presented at other conferences and are written exclusively for Java2Days Conference.
- Java2Days aims at maximization of learning value. Both for attendees and for the speakers. Therefore we prefer speakers to stay both days, to be engaged with the program and be available for discussions with delegates.
- If you’re talking about something important that you have specific knowledge of
because of what your company does, spell that out in the description.
Java2Days 2017 Conference Tracks:
- Java Language and Backend (Java EE, Spring, App Servers, MOM and others)
- Java Architecture, Performance and Security
- Android & Other Clients
- Other JVM Languages (Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Jython)
- Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Big Data & Analytics
- QA Engineering
- Cloud, DevOps and Infrastructure
- Development Process, Methodologies, Tools
- Security and Risk Management
- Innovations, IoT, Robotics
You can also apply for CodeMonsters Conference – Java2Days co-event that covers all other not Java-related technologies.
For any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We try to confirm or deny all submissions within 2 weeks or submission.
Check out agenda from last year.
- Travel expenses to and from conference
- Stay in 4*+ hotel in Sofia
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner all conference days
- VIP Java2Days&CodeMonsters Dinner with Speakers
- VIP Party with speakers and special guests
- Mega Developers Party
- Speaker Conference Bag
- Speaker Custom Gift
- Extra conference pass for a friend
Read more about Bulgaria.